Experienced and attentive professionals
Dr Kevork Manoukian
Many who already know Dr Manoukian are not surprised to see his marked interest in technology both in the dental field and in his everyday life in general. It is also for this reason that he is a certified “Cerec Doctors Mentor” and is a Cerec trainer for the Dentsply Sirona company. Dr Manoukian continues to improve his knowledge to offer his patients the best possible for their dental care. His professional conscience and his integrity are no stranger to the success he has enjoyed for so many years, both with his practice, his work team and, without hesitation, with you, his patients.
- Graduated from the University of Montreal in 1994
- Multidisciplinary residency at St-Mary’s Hospital
- Teaching Coordinator of St-Mary’s Residency Program
- Author of scientific articles in Canadian dental journals
- MBA degree from HEC and recipient of the Best Entrepreneur scholarship
- Executive member of the Montreal Dental Society as administrator and treasurer from 1996 to 2002
- Lectured at the multidisciplinary residency program of the University of Montreal for several years
- Graduated from the Misch Prosthetic and Surgical implant programs and Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists ICOI
- Fellow of the International Association of Orthodontics IAO
- Member of the Advisory Panel of Oral Health Group Magazine
- CEREC Mentor for CDOCS (CerecDoctors)
- CEREC trainer at Henry Schein
- CEREC trainer at Dentsply Sirona
- In private practice with a keen interest in dental technology
Dre Cynthia Hébert-Pion
Graduated from the University of Montreal in 2012 by winning 3 honorary prizes, Dr. Hébert-Pion has since continued to perfect her knowledge in the field of dentistry. Her multiple interests in Orthodontics, Implantology, CAD-CAM Restorations, Pedodontics and many others have led her to follow various programs and training in Canada and the United States. Very involved in her field, she is part of the administrative committee of the Montreal Dental Society to offer dentists in this region training in continuing education.
Dr. Hebert-Pion is delighted to provide quality dental care to patients of all age groups. Babies and children particularly appreciate her great compassion when they see her. Dre Hébert-Pion has a warm and human approach which allows her to easily treat patients who suffer from dental anxiety. She will be happy to meet you for your treatments with us.